Do you regularly have to scratch your itchy scalp? This is usually quite humiliating when out in the open, and cause a considerable measure of inconvenience and even loss of hair.
The most common causes are dry scalp, dandruff, sebaceous pimples, poor hair consideration, too much anxiety, viral and fungus infections, and a poor eating routine.
There are numerous ways to treat an itchy scalp without spending a great deal of cash. You can use some basic home treatment for dry scalp.
Here are the main home treatments for an irritated scalp.
- Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil, is an antifungi, beside having antibacterial and anti-inflammation properties can be utilized to treat an itchy scalp. You can use tea tree oil in different ways, for example:
You can add 10 to 20 drops of tea tree oil to one some child cleanser and use it day by day until the state of your scalp makes strides.
Another alternative is to mix a few drops of tea tree oil in one tablespoon of vegetable oil and rub the blend onto your scalp. With frequent use, this treatment will mend a dry and itchy scalp within a week or two.
- Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is another home remedy for dry scalp due to its antiseptic properties. It is especially helpful when managing dandruff.
- You can just apply fresh lemon squeeze altogether on the scalp. Leave it to sit on for five minutes and after that wash your hair. In the event that you don’t have dandruff, mix the lemon juice with water.
- Another option is to blend lemon juice with yogurt and massage it into your scalp for a couple of minutes before washing your hair with a gentle cleanser. Repeat this every day until irritation and dryness vanishes.
- Baking Soda
Another promptly accessible ingredient that can calm an irritated scalp is baking soda. It mitigates itchiness by peeling the scalp and controlling dandruff brought on by overactive fungus growths.
- Prepare a paste with water and baking soda and directly massage it onto your scalp. For best results, apply some olive oil on your scalp before applying the baking soda.
- Let it to soak into your scalp for 10 to 15 minutes and after that wash well with water.
- 4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple juice vinegar has intense anti-inflammatory properties that destroy the that can bring about virus and yeast of an irritated scalp. Likewise, apple juice vinegar adjusts the pH levels of the scalp, which may diminish dryness and irritation.
- Wash your hair and scalp with water and let it to dry.
- Blend the same proportion of apple juice vinegar and water and empty the blend into a spray bottle. Apply this blend directly onto your scalp with the assistance of cotton balls. Spray it on your scalp.
- Following couple of minutes, cleanse with typical water.
- Follow this treatment more than once every week.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera gel is known to have moisturizing properties, which may soothe too much dryness and irritation. On the off chance that fresh aloe Vera gel is not accessible, you can buy the gel.
Apply some fresh aloe vera gel directly into your scalp using your fingers.
Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes and after that wash your hair with a gentle cleanser.
- Coconut Oil
Coconut oil makes a boundary that moisturizes the skin and therefore it is a powerful approach to treat an irritated scalp.
- Rub a small amount of coconut oil onto the scalp after washing your hair your scalp when it is perfect. Let it sit on for about thirty minutes and after that wash it out with a scent free cleanser. Follow this straightforward treatment three times each week.
- Another alternative is to delicately warm coconut oil with the goal that it softens, add it to your cleanser before washing your hair.
- 7. Bananas
If you are big fan of bananas, you will be glad to realize that it can likewise be used in the treatment of an irritated scalp. Bananas are a remedy to your itchy scalp and they also condition your hair. The moisturizing and nourishing properties in bananas will likewise lessen dandruff, flakes and irritation.
- Basically crush two bananas and combine them with one ready avocado.
- Apply this blend to your scalp (and your hair in the event that you need).
- Permit it to sit for 60 minutes and afterward wash altogether.